Before you get to far make sure you drag the ColorDabber bookmarklet link into the browser bookmark toolbar of your choice.
- Click ColorDabber in your bookmarks toolbar.
- Enter any hex color code (3 or 6 characters) into one of the five available slots.
- Colors are automatically saved so they'll be there the next time you open ColorDabber.
- Click on a color to highlight it for easy copying and pasting.
(in priority-ish order)
- save multiple color palettes
- change color box orientation from horizontal to vertical
- auto-ajust font size according to size of window
- ability to save, share, and browse palettes
- track individual color usage, optional sort/size by use