First thing's first: Make sure you drag the PictureThis bookmarklet link into the browser bookmark toolbar of your choosing.
- Highlight any text on a website.
- Click PictureThis in your bookmarks toolbar.
- The top image result from Google Images will appear nearby.
- Click that image thumbnail to view the full size in a new tab.
- If image thumbnails overlap, hover over the one you want to view to bring it to the top.
- Click the X on each image thumbnail to close that image.
- Click the X hovering in the upper right corner to close all PictureThis images.
Please note that this bookmarklet tracks anonymous stats so we can later present really cool views of recent and trending searches.
- Selected text inside an iframe (e.g. comment systems like Disqus) not seen by PictureThis
(somewhat in priority order)
- Browse multiple image search matches
- View larger image in lightbox-style popup
- Change image search source to Wikimedia Commons, Flickr, Instagram, etc.