In Husch Blackwell’s November 2022 Trade Law Update you’ll learn about the following updates in international trade and supply chain law:
- An update on U.S. Department of Commerce decisions
- U.S. International Trade Commission – Section 701/731 proceedings
- Customs and Border Protection case summaries
- Summary of decisions from the Court of International Trade
- November export controls and sanctions news
Should you have questions about our November Trade Law Update, please contact a member of Husch Blackwell’s International Trade & Supply Chain team.