Download Wristronome for your Pebble smart watch.
- Use the Up or Down buttons on your watch to set a tempo.
- Press the Select button to start or stop the metronome from vibrating at your chosen tempo.
Note: I imagine repeated/continuous vibration of your Pebble watch isn't the best for battery life but, heck, seems worth it to me to help keep tempo this way.
(in priority-ish order)
- Choose time signature (denoted by longer first beat)
- Add visual of beat pattern
- Show button control action bar
- Update to use Pebble SDK 2.0
- Remember last beat pattern when closing/opening app (SDK 2.0)
- Tempo increment by 1 (instead of original 5) BPM
- Change beat pattern for immediate on/off, tempo update
"The genius here is that it doesn't beep, like most metronomes; instead, it vibrates, silently, at the correct rate. Your audience will never even know that you're getting tempo assistance."