24 U.S. companies and organizations to receive nation’s top export honors
Today, U.S. Secretary of Commerce Gina Raimondo presented the 2023 President’s “E” and “E Star” Awards to 24 companies and organizations that made significant contributions over the past four years to expand U.S. business in international markets. This year’s winners of the nation’s top honors for excellence in exporting are manufacturers and distributors of products and services ranging from grocery and health care products to heavy equipment and smart technology, and entities that help small and medium-sized businesses grow in global markets.
“The award recipients being honored today have seen tremendous success in international markets and generated substantial economic growth here at home that benefits American workers, families, and local economies, » said Secretary Raimondo. “I am excited to recognize these businesses as prime examples of America’s global private-sector leadership.”
The President’s “E” Award was created in 1961 by Executive Order of the President. It is the highest recognition a U.S. entity can receive for making a significant contribution to the expansion of U.S. exports.
“E” Award for Exports
This year, 11 companies were honored with the “E” Award for Exports for demonstrating a sustained increase in export sales over a four-year period.
- Advanced Cooling Technologies, Inc. – Lancaster, Pennsylvania
- AQMC LLC – Ontario, California
- BG Products – Wichita, Kansas
- Croix Valley Foods – Hudson, Wisconsin
- Global Export Marketing Co., LTD – New York, New York
- HiOssen Inc. – Fairless Hills, Pennsylvania
- Kaizen Enterprise LLC – Princeton Junction, New Jersey
- Kaptan International – Coral Gables, Florida
- Nobel Systems – Redlands, California
- NRG Systems – Hinesburg, Vermont
- Rotorcorp LLC – Atlanta, Georgia
“E” Award for Export Service
Four companies and organizations received the “E” Award for Export Service for assisting and facilitating export activities.
- CG Railway, LLC – Jacksonville, Florida
- EDC SBDC – Camarillo, California
- Illinois SBDC International Trade Center at Southern Illinois University Edwardsville – Edwardsville, Illinois
- World Trade Center San Diego – San Diego, California
“E Star” Award for Exports
Seven companies received the “E” Star Award for Exports, which recognizes previous “E” Awardees that have reported four years of additional export growth.
- BOSCOGEN, INC. – Irvine, California
- Gamber-Johnson, LLC – Stevens Point, Wisconsin
- Heavy Equipment Resources of Florida, Inc. – HERO FL – Jacksonville, Florida
- Hernon – Sanford, Florida
- JMC NC, Inc – Moncure, North Carolina
- Merchants Distributors, LLC (MDI) – Hickory, North Carolina
- Robinson Pharma Inc. – Santa Ana, California
“E Star” Award for Export Service
Two entities were awarded the “E” Star Award for Export Service, which recognizes previous “E” Awardees that have shown four years of continued support of exporters since first winning the “E” Award.
- Los Angeles Area Chamber of Commerce – Los Angeles, California
- Silicon Valley Venture Capital Corp. DBA Global4PL – Milpitas, California
Companies are nominated for “E” Awards through the U.S. and Foreign Commercial Service office network, located within the U.S. Department of Commerce’s International Trade Administration.
For more information about the “E” Awards and the benefits of exporting, visit https://www.commerce.gov/tags/e-awards.